The Avant-Garde Jacket
The Greta women’s jacket was made with upcycled cotton that reproduces the denim texture of the jeans from which the yarn was recycled.
Every single detail of the fabric of the avant-garde jacket was conceived and designed by Rifò: from the fabric to the ribbon of details.
The design of the Greta jeans jacket takes inspiration from the world of workwear. It has a regular fit, but witrh a short cut that enhances the body silohuette, adjustable through the button.
This continuous game between female and male look wants to be a tribute to the avant-garde whose the name is inspired: the 1920s diva Greta Garbo, an icon of femininity and elegance in front of the screen, but also a promoter of an androgynous and masculine style in everyday life.
- Upcycled denim cotton fabric designed entirely by Rifò
- Made with 80% upcycled cotton, 15% natural cotton, 5% other fibers
- Support details and finishes made with the spike ribbon also in upcycled denim cotton
- Rifò logo embroidered in red applied on the yoke
- Two lower pockets, with and without flap
- Tobacco stitching
- Bronze-colored snap buttons
- Bottom of the jacket with two adjustments