The Ernesto Avant-Garde Jacket
The Ernesto men’s upcycled jeans jacket was made with recycled denim cotton. The fabric weave, designed and developed by Rifò is made with recycled cotton yarn from old jeans.
The Rifò men’s denim jacket takes inspiration from the world of workwear for its design and its details: the cartridge holder objects, the internal and external pockets spacious very capacious, the recycled jeans ribbon inside the wrist to give support to the fabric.
Ernesto is a light but robust jacket, urban style with details that tell a story. Like that of his name: in fact, to create it we were inspired by the figure of Ernesto Thayat, absolute avant-garde for the workwear fashion of the 1920s, who first thought of a unisex suit with double functionality: it could be used for work but also transformed into an elegant dress.
- Spike ribbon details in upcycled denim cotton
- Made with 80% upcycled cotton, 15% virgin cotton, 5% other fibers
- Rifò logo embroidered in red applied on the back
- Externals gusset pockets and large internal pockets
- Cartridge workwear to insert small utility objects
- Tobacco stitching
- Bronze-colored snap buttons
- Bottom with two adjustments